- What languages are supported in Competency Library 2.1?
- How to get the Multi-Language Form Translation in Competency Library 2.1?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder (JPB)
- SAP SuccessFactors Job Description Manager (JDM)
Competency Library 2.1 supports Multi-Language Form Translation, including the following languages:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- German (Germany)
- French (France)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (Mexico)
However, the translations are not available via adding locale language and configuring language settings in Localize Competency Label. The performance details will be blank when adding the translations with Localize Competency Label:
The correct path to get the translations is by uploading a separated language file. To get the competency library 2.1 translations, you need to open a request with Cloud Support (LOD-SF-EP-JDM), who will provide you the necessary files to upload in your instance.
In the example below, is the path to import the Chinese Translation:
- Admin Center > Manage competencies;
- Select import file from Add new library;
- Import Competencies:
- Import is successful;
- Chinese translation is in the new created library:
- Other language translation can be uploaded in the same way.
NOTE: If two or more languages are uploaded, "+# More" will be found in "language" column. We can select the locale language to access the target translation, below screenshot is an example of Japanese:
Multi-Language, Translation, Competency Library 2.1 competencies JDM JPB job description manager management profile builder addin translation translations locale label language , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JDM , Job Description Manager , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To