- How to display the same current time value in Web Intelligence as in the reporting database when using Free-Hand SQL (FHSQL) data sources?
- The reporting database and the user's client machine (or the BO server - depending on the client used) are both set to UTC+1 time zone.
- When executing a WebI report that returns the current time, WebI will add an additional hour to the UTC+1 value, resulting in an incorrect current time value.
- When running the same SQL query directly against the database, the returned current time value will match with the current time in UTC+1 time zone, while the WebI report will add an additional hour, which is unexpected.
- This will result in a different current time returned between the clock of the client machine and in the WebI report, even if both are set to UTC+1.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 SP5+
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- Web Intelligence report containing FHSQL statements
- IBM DB2 10.5
web intelligence, webi, fhsql, free-hand sql, current time, current timezone, time zone, incorrect time, utc, gmt, locale, db2, tz , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.