You would like to set a sort options and default sort order for the learning library (catalog) search screen.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning (LMS)
Learning administrators can set the default sort order of the library by following the below steps:
- Access System Admin > Configuration > Library.
- Select edit for LMS_ADMIN configuration ID.
- Search the file for "catalogSearchSortByOptionsOrder".
- The default setting is Relevance, Price, Tier, Rating, Title.
- Any of the above sort settings can be selected.
- The first in the list will be the default.
NOTE: sort options may not be visible if options are disabled, e.g. Price has to be enabled in the Financial system configuration with showPricingInternalUsers=true or showPricingExternalUsers=true depending on user type.
2263594 - How is the star rating for a course calculated?
sap, sf, success, factors, learning, lms, browse, catalog, search, library, sort, title, price, tier, sorting, order , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To