You would like to set a sort options and default sort order for the learning catalog search screen.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Learning administrators can set the default sort order of the catalog by following the below steps:
- Access System Admin > Configuration > Catalog.
- Select edit for LMS_ADMIN configuration ID.
- Search the file for "catalogSearchSortByOptionsOrder".
- The default setting is Relevance, Price, Tier, Rating, Title.
- Any of the above sort settings can be selected.
- The first in the list will be the default.
Note that the string for this configuration is:
The highlighted text below indicates the parameter that is currently in use and may be changed for for this configuration
# This configuration is used to change the order of sort options on the catalog search screen.
# By Default it will be Relevance, Price, Tier, Rating, Title. First option on the list will be default sorting order on the catalog search screen. You can remove any sorting option if you do not want to support.
catalogSearchSortByOptionsOrder=Relevance, Title, Price, Tier
browse catalog sort catalog sort title search title , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , How To