Is there any other alternate way to achieve DBACockpit for IQ documented functionality for IQ basis DBAs ?
Such alternate way can be very helpful for IQ basis DBAs in following scenarios
- DBACockpit IQ is unavailable due to some reason
- One or more DBAcockpit functions are exhibiting problems temporarily
- DBA needs to cross check DBACockpit outputs to actual outputs from SAP IQ
- Capture raw or selective output in text format
- Just to know which IQ stored procedures get executed when certain DBAcockpit functionality is invoked.
Required prerequisite for this alternate way
IQ basis DBA has knowledge about following key information.
- DBA password
- IQ host name OR IP address
- Name of IQ server
- Knowledge about starting dbisql in -nogui mode locally on IQ host itself OR in gui mode on any windows box which can connect to IQ
- IQ 16 sp 08+
- Any platform
alternative ; DBACockpit ; greyed ; audit , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-IQ , BW on HANA with Sybase IQ Near-line Storage , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.