- When viewing available adhoc domains, those domains that are permissioned within provisioning will be available for selection.
- Adhoc login report data is not available for selection within the environment.
- It should be enabled within the provisioning environment.
SAP SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- When creating a new Adhoc report, a list of available datasets is presented.
- Only enabled reporting domains will be visible.
Note - Will require provisioning access to apply Adhoc reporting domains. Please contact implementation partner for provisioning assistance.
- Access the provisioning instance
- Under Adhoc reports enable desired report and select save.
- To confirm, access environment and attempt to create a new Adhoc reporting query.
- The enabled report will be visible for selection.
Analytics, Reporting, RPT, ad hoc, SF, Success factors, ORD , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To