When you use SWPM to perform export preparation or the export of an SAP system, it prompts the error "SAP ABAP Instances Cannot Be Found".
The screenshot below is for your reference. (the screen might be slightly different for you, for example, sometimes there are instances being detected and will be listed/marked)
- Unix based operating system
- Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
system copy; sapinst; preparation; heterogeneous; migration; database export; sapmnt; profile; noCentralInstanceFound; checkABAP; FCO-00011 , KBA , BC-INS-MIG , OS/DB Migrations with SWPM and DB refresh , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.