- How to troubleshoot Live Office timeout issues
- This document has collected the basic troubleshooting steps, that should be tested when you face a Live Office timeout problem
- The document is a starting point to find Notes/KBAs related to the specific problem
- Possible error messages:
- "The operation has timed out."
- "An error occurred when the report is refreshed. Detail: the operation has timed out"
- "Unknown error (0x8013500)"
- "GetDocumentInformation exception (Error: WRE 99999) The operation has timed out."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Live Office 4.x
LiveOffice, Live Office, timeout, time-out, time out, refresh, increase, limit, setting, LO, web service, webservice, qaaws, dsws, dswsbobje, change, edit, timed out, timedout, xcelsius, universe, error, minutes, "The operation has timed out", GetDocumentInformation, WRE 99999, tomcat, session, session.timeout, RESTful, RESTful Web Service, WACS, Web Application Container Server, connectiontimeout , KBA , BI-BIP-LO , Live Office , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.