- When configuring SuccessFactors career sites (microsites included) you are able to host an image or photos related of your company brand.
- The logo uploaded here also appears on the microsites by default, but can be overridden.
- It also appears on emails and offer letter templates where the [[LOGO]] token is used, as well as in some hard-coded e-mail templates such as the Send Job to Friend e-mail.
- You can make a choice between an internal branding logo for SAP SuccessFactors HCM or an externally facing logo to be presented in all these areas.
- The following instructions apply to both the logo and other images, such as content used on the RCM microsites.
- This does not apply to RMK pages.
- If the offer letter contains a [[LOGO]] token, but the company logo is not set in Admin Tools, no logo will appear.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
SF, success factors, RCM, storage , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.