When using New Responsive UI to create a New Visit, it is not possible to change the Processor.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon using New Responsive UI.
- Go to Visits.
- Create a New Visit.
- Try to change the Processor.
- Values are empty.
The Employee workcenter is not assigned to the user.
- Logon to Silverlight version.
- Go to Application and User Management --> Business Users.
- Select the affected user --> Click Edit Access Rights.
- Assign the workcenter People --> with subview Employees.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1708 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1705