This document describes how to import a custom "Certificate Of Completion" report into an LMS instance and make it active.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Once logged into LMS as an Admin with the proper rights, you'll need to navigate to the Reports section and make sure to be in the Reports tab, once there, we suggest to filter the reports by typing "certificate of completion" on the search bar placed at the left of the reports list and pressing enter, that way it will be easier to find the reports we will work on. Then follow the steps:
- Select Import from within Reports
- Click "Choose File..." and browse for the zip file containing the customized report and then click "Select" >
- In "Target Users" select "Users" and in the "Import Summary" make sure that the "Uploaded File" name is "CertificateOfCompletionLearningHistoryUser", if not, click "Rename" and correct it. The "Replace" checkbox for the report file should be checked as well. Your Screen should look like this >
- Finally, in the next window that will pop up you will need to check the "Published" checkbox so your report will be active. We suggest to add comments so you can easily identify your report on the future >
- After these steps your custom report will be imported into the LMS and active. (the default one will stay in the system unpublished).
NOTE: there is no option to mass or bulk update certificate of completion due to reporting relationship with item and not table of item itself, but can be set manually at each item itself within UI.
See Enhancement request https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/233590
2732164 - Item certificate of completion template precedence
sap, sf, success, factors, learning, lms, how, import, custom, certificate, of, completion, report, item, mass, bulk , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To