The filter options search on the Job Requisition summary page do not offer some values for Department, Division, and Location.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
The user can select the value "Department 1" on the Job Requisition details page. However, after saving, the same value "Department 1" is not available for Department in the filter options on the Job Requisition summary page.
Only the Departments associated to active users are available in the filter options. This would be the same for Location and Division.
- Export your user file (via Employee Export in Admin Center)
- Filter the Department (for example) column using the relevant value
- You will find only inactive users associated to this Department (or none at all)
- The solution would be to associate an active user with this Department - either a real user or a dummy one as necessary
- Once done and the user file saved, the Department value will be available in the filter options
SF, SuccessFactors, Department, Division, Location, Filter Options Search , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem