- In the iOS version, after the user is already registered and set an app offline passcode
( using SAP Kapsel login module ), when the user completely kills the application and reopens it,
the unlock screen fails to appear.
- The user is presented with a blank grey screen and the application is unrecoverable
and must be reinstalled.
- The Android version does not appear to suffer from the same issue.
- Additionally, the issue does not appear if the offline passcode is disabled entirely.
- It works as expected with older iOS version 7.1.2.
- The issue was fully apparent in UAT.
- HCPms 1.3
- Android 5.0.2, works with several Android devices
- iOS 8.4, also iOS version 7.1.2 and 9.1 and 9.2
- Xcode 6 ( not fully confirmed )
- Hybrid SAP Kapsel Mobile application for Android and iOS
HCPms, Kapsel, third party plugin, race condition, github, Cordova, config.xml, index.html, orientation preference , KBA , MOB-SDK-KAP , Kapsel: Hybrid Container , MOB-CLD , Cloud Platform Mobile Services , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.