This KB article explains how to schedule and run a Full HRIS Sync.
*PARTNERS ONLY KBA. All customers who do not have a partner with provisioning access, are requested to reach out to support to schedule Full HRIS Sync
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Follow the steps below steps to run a one time full HRIS Sync:
- Log into the backend (Provisioning).
- Scroll down to Managing Job Scheduler > click on Manage Scheduled Jobs.
- On the Manage Scheduled Jobs page, click Create New Job.
- Fill in the mandatory fields with the appropriate data:
- Job Name: Any meaningful job name
- Job Owner: Should be an active admin user in the instance
- Job Type: HRIS Sync
- Occurrence: Once
- Provide any date from when you want the data to be checked and synced.
- For Full Sync, it is recommneded to use date as 01/01/1900:
Note: Please schedule and run this job in off business hours as you may face intermittent performance issues when this job is running.
**All dates on this page are in MM/DD/YYYY format.
sf, success factors, HRIS Sync, ec to ep sync, synchronization , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , How To