- These SAP Replication Agent Traces are useful to debug and monitor what SAP Rep Agent is processing in SAP ASE primary database.
- Why not use dbcc traceon?
- The current dbcc traceon/off mechanism is inadequate for supporting the integrated SAP Replication Agent Thread for the following reasons:
- Current dbcc traceon/off command affects the current session only. Since the integrated SAP Replication Agent Thread will not have a client connection, the trace must be enabled from another session.
- To debug thread startup, the trace points for the integrated SAP Replication Agent Thread must be able to be set before the thread has started up.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
Replication Server, RS, Replication Agent trace, RepAgent, rep agent, replication traceflag, dbcc traceon, sp_config_rep_agent, tracepoint , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.