- You've created a HANA Model in HANA Studio using Input Parameters
- The Input Parameter is defined as Multiple Entries
- A virtual provider based on the HANA Model is created in transaction RSA1 in BW backend.
- A query is built on this virtual provider in Query Designer (or HANA Studio).
- The query has defined a multiple single value variable to pass values to the input parameter of the HANA model
- The query doesn't work.
- You get error of:
InfoObject xxx must be uniquely selected in the query
Characteristic xxx is not permitted for navigation.
- BW 7.3x above
- BW on HANA
BRAIN470, BRAIN409 , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-HCPR , CompositeProvider Query , BW-BEX-OT-VC , Virtual Cube (Remote Cube) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.