- Getting error "Account information not recognized: Invalid data" while trying to login to BI Launch Pad with Enterprise Authentication for all users including Administrator.
- May also get error "Account information not recognized: This Alias already exists".
- However, users are able to login to CMC.
- The following errors are found in End to End traces:
(.\crypto.cpp:653) BCM error: Could not decrypt data. Data is corrupt or key is invalid.
(.\mbcscodesetconverter.cpp:94) failed UTF8 -> UCS2 conversion
(.\CTrustedAuth.cpp:311) CEnterprise::AcceptLogin: SCrypt: failed to decrypt client's request for trusted authentication.
BIP::TraceInterceptor:Incoming: 0 Args=(Operation="AssignAlias")
- Trusted authentication is enabled.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- Trusted authentication.
sso SSO single sign on sign-on , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.