Self created expense types does not appear in English language when the user is logged on in the english language version.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Auditing WoC
- Go to Expense Reports view
- Open an expense report which is not submitted
- Click Add Expense
- In the drop down menu you can select several expense types (some of them which were created by you might not be translated into the language you are logged on)
This is the expected system behaviour as the system does not make any automatic translations.
This needs to be done from your side.
- Go to Business Configuration WoC
- Go to Overview view
- Search for "Expense reporting - "Country"(Country version for which the Expense Type has been created)
- Click o Change Immediately button
- Click in Edit expense types link
- Click on Translate button
- Select on the upper right corner the target language
- Expand Expense Type in Expense report
- Select the one you want to translate (beginning with Z)
- Translate the description
- Click in Ok button
- Click in Save button
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To