- When trying to post Goods Receipt for a Scheduling Agreement in T-code MB01/MIGO, error M7 022 is issued after setting "Suggest Zero Lines" in MB01 or "Propose All Items" in MIGO.
- When trying to post Goods Receipt for a Scheduling Agreement in T-code MB01/MIGO, error M7 064 occurs.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
MB01, MIGO, A01, R01, Scheduling Agreement, SA, M7 064, suggest zero lines, propose all items, M7 022, PU, ordered quantity, LPA, release documentation, EKKO-LPHIS, ME38, ME39, Tolerance, Over delivery, Under delivery, M7022, M7064, does not contain any selectable items. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-GR , Interface - Goods receipt , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.