The following dump happens if an aDSO object is activated or transported:
"CL_RSO_ADSO_DTA===============CP" bzw. CL_RSO_ADSO_DTA===============CM002
The system variables contain values like below:
If an aDSO is activated from the content, the following error messages are displayed:
- SY530 - An exception was raised
- RSO843 - Error while saving DataStore Object (advanced) /IMO/D_SD30
If a non-content aDSO is activated, the following error messages are displayed in the log:
- DT181 - Key field REQTSN has invalid type
- DT242 - Field REQTSN: Component type or domain used not active or does not exist
- DT005 - Nametab for table /BIC/A<ADSO_NAME>3 cannot be generated
If an aDSO is created in the BW Modeling Tools client, the following error messages are displayed:
- Resource ADSO &1 could not be successfully saved.
- Cannot persist BW object model
- RS_ADSO_MODEL036 DataStore object &1 is not consistent
- R7801 InfoProvider &1 is locked by user &2
- RSO419 Object &1 &2 not found
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40 on HANA
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40 on HANA
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50 on HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
0DATAPAKID, DATAPAKID, REQTSN, 0REQTSN, bi content, rsor, /IMO/, RS_ADSO_MODEL 036, R7 801, RSO 419, RS_EXCEPTION 111, RS_EXCEPTION111 , KBA , unsupported media type , BW-WHM-DBA-ADSO , DataStore Object (advanced) , BW-MT-ADSO , DataStore Object (advanced) in BW Modeling Tools , BW4-ME-ADSO , DataStore Object (Advanced) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.