As the LMS Administrator, you need to remove training managers associated with an organization. You access the list of training managers for the organization, and note that some or all of the users in the list do not have the option to be removed.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
As a learning admin:
- Access User tab > Organizations.
- Search for the organization for which training managers should be removed.
- Click to edit the organization.
- Click on Training Managers tab.
- Note that there is no checkbox to remove the training manager.
The training manager is assigned to the parent organization (or "root" organization).
If a training manager is assigned to the parent/root organization, then he/she will be displayed as the training manager for all child/sub-orgs.
Training managers from a Root Org cannot be removed from the Training manager list in the Sub Orgs.
This is behavior is by-design.
parent/child, root-level, top-level, 0-level, 0, level, 1-level, 1st level, suborg, sub organization, unable, check box, no option, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem