- Duplicate Record showing in Position Table for each position code or to some of the position code.
A query is created with Position table to report all active positions and a canceled position is shown in the report
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Online Report Designer / Report - Canvas: Advanced reporting
Reproducing the Issue
Create a query in Advanced Reporting
- Drag and drop the Position table
- See multiple rows per Position
- Add a filter by effectiveStatus in 'Active'
- Check Results
- There are still multiple rows for each Position
The status field that we have to look is the "mdfSystemRecordStatus".
The positions have the status of PH. "PH" is the record’s history before workflow got approved, it’s again a status specific to workflow records.
Assume record has a value "A" and you created a workflow to change the record value to "B", once workflow is approved the record value will become "B".
To keep the history a record with "PH" is created with value as "A".
- Edit the Report under concern and then edit the Position Table
- Edit Restrictions
- Add a filter for the mdfSystemRecordStatus to match only the records with value 'N'
You can find the below values in above mentioned field.
- N - normal record
- P - pending record
- C - correction
- D - soft deleted record
- PH - Is the record’s history before workflow got approved
Canceled, Position, multiple, duplicate, rows, mdfsystemrecordstatus, report, Advanced, Reporting, Online, Designer, Canvas, Center, issue, sync, issue , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-FWK-MDF , MDF Framework , How To