- When using Skillsoft connector for the first time then by default the skillsoft connector will run pulling back all items
- During subsequent runs, the Skillsoft connector will run in Delta mode and only pull back changed items
- To change the Skillsoft connector to run with full load, a configuration change for the connector is needed
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
To switch the Skillsoft Connector from Delta load to full load, change the property below:
- Logon to LMS Admin
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration
- Open CONNECTORS in Edit mode
- Search for "initiation_mode"
- Set the property from Delta to ALL as shown below:
SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS Delta full load import API Skillsoft skill soft run connector initiation file mode change modify switch edit item , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To