- Application Error when accessing the WFA.
- An inconsistency in the data associated with the page you have requested has been detected and the application is unable to process your request.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Success Factors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
When users login directly to WFA the tool will direct you to a screen giving you an 'Application error' similar to the screenshot below.
- Roles are shared between Preview and Production, but reports are not. The preview instance will show this error if it does not have the report selected as a role's landing page in Production.
- The report on the landing page was edited or deleted.
- Either download the Production landing page and upload it to Preview, or switch the landing page for the role to a report which already exists on both instances.
- In case the report was deleted on and it was the standard landing page for a role. It will broke the role. You can access the WFA with another role that has a landing page set and change the landing page per the steps below:
- Go to the WFA Admin
- Go to Roles Maintenance
- Select the role on the top by clicking on "Roles"
- Click on Edit under settings
- On Start page > select KPI page and default.
Application error, WFA, Preview error, Analytics, Inconsistency error, An inconsistency in the data associated with the page you have requested has been detected and the application is unable to process your request. , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem