- How to make sure that my browser has the configuration to perform better with SuccessFactors?
- How to configure my browser to work better with SuccessFactors applications?
- What are the proper/required browser settings for SuccessFactors?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Please find below the steps to set the browser settings according with the SuccessFactors requirements.
Note: to perform these steps, you can use the "Internet Options" section in the Internet Explorer by clicking in the engine icon at the top right of the interface.
- Tools > Internet Options > General > Click "Settings" Button > Temporary Internet Files (Browsing History) > Make sure "Check for newer version of stored pages" is set to "Automatically”.
- Tools > Internet Options > General > Click "Settings" Button > Temporary Internet Files (Browsing History) > Check Disk Space to use: >1024 MB (recommended).
- Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > make sure "Use HTTP 1.1" and "Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections" are checked.
- Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > “Do not save encrypted pages to disk” should be disabled.
- Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > “Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed” should be disabled.
- Please note that IE11 browser will be deprecated within second half 2021 (2H 2021 release) as mentioned in the community , KBA 2152200 and help portal: Supported Desktop Browsers for SAP SuccessFactors
- To check supported browser and browser configuration requirements, please check the help portal guide: Supported Desktop Browsers for SAP SuccessFactors and Browser Configuration Requirements for SAP SuccessFactors
- 2087462 - How To Delete Browsing History and Cache of an Internet Browser
- 2112343 - System Slowness: What to do if the SuccessFactors Application has Performance Issues
- Supported Desktop Browsers for SAP SuccessFactors
- Browser Configuration Requirements for SAP SuccessFactors
- 2152200 - SuccessFactors Internet Explorer 11 Support
SuccessFactors, Internet Explorer, internet options, performance, browser settings. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To