General question on how the system prevents external users from using the external site url to switch to other modules of BizX.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Foundation - Integrated External Users
- Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
In the LMS admin side:
- System admin > Application Admin > Sites > Create site >
- Login through that URL >
- Enter the User ID and password OR register >
- Navigate to the home page.
Eventhough external users may be configured in Foundation (BizX), access to their site is done via the regular LMS site URL and they would only be granted access to Learning and no other modules.
external, sites, user, security, access, switch, module , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EXT , Sites and External Users , How To