Completed the Post Hire Verification Step for a California candidate but the California Wage Panel did not present.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFcators Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- After completing the Post Hire Verification process using a Non- Exempt new hire from a Califormia location the CA-Wage did not present.
On the Job Detail panel when choosing the Non- Exempt Hire the Provisioning code for Non-Exempt was incorrect.
- Note the CA-Wage are for Non-Exempt hires.
- The provisioning FLSAStatus code for Non-Exempt and Exempt must be as follows in order for the CA-Wage panel to present.
- Non-Exempt code must be NE
- Exempt Code must be E.
- To make these changes go to Reference Files>Provisioning
- Select FLSAStatus under Provision Code
- A pop up box will appear Click on Edit and correct your CODE Nonexempt to NE and your CODE Exempt to E.
- Click Submit.
- Retest your candidate and the CA-Wage will appear.
CA Wage, Panels, Onboarding CA Wage , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To