- Web Intelligence document presenting numerical values.
- Apparent loss-of-precision: inaccuracies in the least-significant digits of the number.
- Only 15 to 16 digits of precision is retained when a numerical computation is performed.
- How do you determine if the error is caused by loss-of-precision in the use of double-precision number formats?
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 Web Intelligence
- Double Precision or Extended Precision or BigDecimal Numbers
OCINumber, decimal128, WebI, trunctation, floating-point, double-precision, IEEE 754, IEEE 754-2008 , KBA , big number , video , gscnawest_video , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.