- Batch line items from delivery (900001; 900002; etc..) are not copied to Transfer Order line items after TO confirmation
- In delivery, field VBFA-POSNV is not same as VBFA-POSNN where there is a batch split line items
- You have a delivery where batch split has not been done, it happens only during TO creation
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LTAP-POSNR, LIPS-POSNR, VBELV, VBELN, batchsplit, CHARG , KBA , batch split item number , lips posnr , ltap posnr , transfer order item number , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-SHP-DL-BD , Batch Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.