E-mail Tickets are not created for Service Request/Employee Support even after maintaining correct E-mail channel.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You are sending an E-mail to E-mail channel maintained in the system but the Tickets are not created.
Relevant MIME types are not allowed in the system.
You can check error messages by following the below steps:
- Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Go to the General Settings View.
- Go to the Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Filter for Erroneous messages.
- Check relevant error message.
Allow required MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) Type:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Overview facet.
- Open the Activity Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload.
- Maintain relevant MIME types.
Restarting error message would deliver the E-mail and Ticket will be created in the system.
E-mail, Ticket, Web Service Message Monitoring, MIME , KBA , mime , tickets not created , octet-stream , text/html , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To