- This article explains the procedure to transfer Dashboard 2.0 tiles from one instance (Source) to another (Destination)
- The procedure applies to all tiles - Standard, Custom and tiles built with the 'Tile Builder'
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
Downloading the tile from the Source instance:
- Navigate to 'Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files' in the source instance.
Admin Center> Search Tools > Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files.
- Click the ‘Take Action’ dropdown for the tile you are interested in and click 'Download'.
- Unzip the downloaded file 'YouCalcModel.zip'
The folder YouCalcModel will have an ‘epix’ file in it.
This is required to proceed further.
Uploading the tile to the Destination instance
- Navigate to 'Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files' in the source instance
Admin Center> Search Tools > Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files
- Choose ‘Upload Custom YouCalc File’
- Browse and choose the ‘epix’ file that was just extracted from the Source instance
- Provide a name and description for the tile and complete the upload process
Transfer Dashboard tile , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , How To