Admin unable to Preview email after editing the template in the New Notification Editor and receives an Error
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- System Admin->Configuration->Notification Templates
- Open in Edit mode any of the Templates (pencil icon)
- Go to the Messages tab and Launch the Notification Template Editor.
- Make the changes that you wish to for the respective template and Save
- Click Send Preview option to check if the changes made are correct
- The following error appears: "You cannot preview email since you do not have an email address configured"
The LMS admin who is trying to make these changes to the template and preview the email does not have an email address configured for his admin.
The resolution is to add a valid email id for the admin account in LMS. Once this is done, the admin will be able to Send a preview email for the edited template through the New Notification Editor.
Note: the email needs to be enabled in the Global Application Settings (Learning admin side > System Administration > Configuration > Global Application Settings > Mail > Enable email), so it will be generated and delivered.
Successfactors, Learning,LMS, Notification Editor, Templates, send preview,You cannot preview email since you do not have an email address configured, email , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem