- Logon to Explorer as a member of Admin group, select Manage Spaces and receive error message "Can't retrieve the information spaces list. A problem occurred while retrieving the information space list. (PS 30009)."
- Creating new InfoSpace using the same HANA connection results in similar messages.
- The issue is with some connection types and in only some environment. In this particular case issue was in production but not in Dev., QA, and only with HANA connection.
- No issue with universes based on the same HANA connection.
- Issue only happens to members of Admin group.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0/4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.0/4.1
Explorer, Manage Spaces, PS30009, SP30009, 30009 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-EXP , Polestar, Explorer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.