The Standard Dashboard within Dashboards 2.0 continuously is giving server error. Please attached screen shot.
• This specific dashboard should work correctly
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Standard Dashboard.
- As soon as it loads, it will throw the Aplication error message
This issue is happening due to Date filter applied by this user & later the Admin has disabled/deleted the Date Range option for this dashboard.
To rectify this, you can follow any of the below approach.
- Remove/disable the date Range filter set for this Dashboard by the Admin.
- If the date Range filter is disabled then enable it againd and try loading the Dashboard again.
- As this is standard dashboard, please remove this and add the same dashboard again and see if that resolves the issue.
Dashboard 2.0 Internal Server Error Manage Date Ranges , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem