You want to use HTTPS protocol for your Interaction Center. When starting the IC WebClient with HTTPS
- Alerts do not work
- When pressing END or closing a multisession tab with "X", Error message "Cannot send alert message to browser" or "Failed to send alert message to browser" is shown
- Ready/not ready buttons are grayed out
- You find SSL Errors in the ICM Trace
- Ready/Not Ready dropdown list, customer specific entries are missing although they can be seen in ICI Trace
- Telephony actions like consult fail due to missing ICI communication
- Communication channels like chat, ERMS push actions, telephony fail.
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 and above
- SAP S/4HANA for customer management
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement packages for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
CRM_IC_ALERT006 CL_CRM_IC_ABAP_ALERT IF_CRM_IC_ALERT_SERVICE~SEND_ALERT_MESSAGE "Failed to send alert message to browser" , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC-ALT , Alerts , CRM-S4-IC-ALT , S4CRM: Alerts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.