Users in HR Group are getting empty page when running Ad Hoc Report even though they have bee granted role permission to view content.
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Report
- Role permission
Reproducing the Issue
- Go To Ad Hoc report - Run report
- Report result is empty page
HR group attached to role permission but not Active
- Go to Admin Centre,
- Manage Role permission - select the named Role permission 'XYZ' in the role list.
- At the bottom Role permission page - Check Grant this role to.
- Select Permission Groups in the list
- In the column Active (beside target population), make the group active -> save.
- Go to report and run a test.
HR group, adhoc report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem