Rating Scales are not displayed in the local language selected in the instance. The labels appear in the selected language, but the rating scale details appear in English.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Rating Scale Designer and create a new Rating Scale in English.
- Change the language to anything other than English (example: French) and create the same rating scale in that language.
- Now switch the language of the instance to the selected language(in this case, French).
- Go to Recruiting > Preferences.
- Click on Recorded Rating Scales.
- Choose the rating scale you just created in French.
Though the system language is chosen as “French” and the rating scale was created in French too, the labels appear in French but the rating scale details appear in English.
This is an expected behavior in SuccessFactors. The Localisation of rating scales is a feature which is not supported in SuccessFactors right now.
You are requested to raise an enhancement request in the Customer Community at http://community.successfactors.com/. This is a valid request as agreed by the Product Development team and they would implement a fix to it in upcoming versions of the product.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem