Progress bar is appearing for all the requisitions and the users would like to hide it from their end.
Is it possible to turn this off for all users?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting page;
- When visualizing the job requisition, you will be able to view the "Progress bar" (if it is enabled).
The check box in "Display Option" for the Progress bar is checked.
- Navigate to Recruiting page;
- Click on "Display Options";
- In the column "Open/Closed Req Options"
- Uncheck the check box "Progress";
It is not possible to turn off this feature for all users and this option is currently not configurable.
pipeline, progress bar, requisition page , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To