You use secondary event program J3RFUM26 in order to transfer VAT to the target G/L account and target tax code. You need to know what customizing for G/L accounts should be done
- SAP RU-FI: Value-Added Tax
- SAP ERP 6.0 and higher
- Software component: SAP_APPL 600 and higher
- Software component: SAP_FIN 616 and higher
- Software component: SAP_FIN 700
- Software component: S4CORE 100 and higher
VAT, J3RFUM26, J_3RFUM26, tax calculation, tax accounts, RU, RUSSIA, No line item found with relevant VAT code in doc , KBA , XX-CSC-RU-FI , Financial Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.