- A notification is assigned to a maintenance / service order operation.
- Afterwards the operation is deleted from the order.
- The object list (OBJK) still displays a link between the deleted operation and the notification.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
IW31, IW32, IW34, IW36, LCOVGF6S, LST_REC_DELETE, IOPOL, IOPOL_OPOL_DL_RELATION_DEL_OPR, IPEXT_DELETE_OL_ENTRY, IWOL, SAPLIWOL, SAPLIOPOL, BRIWOL, OPROL, OPROL-APLZL, AFVC-APLZL, OPROL-VBKZ, AFVC-VBKZ, OPROL_UPDATE_0300, T350-EXTENDED_OL LIWOLF00, FCODE_DELE_F00, IW 559. , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.