- "Error in quantity translation in CO-PA valuation using material costing Message no. K/821" when releasing Billing document to accounting, even though SD quantity is mapped to CO-PA quantity in transaction KE4M
- In KE4ST, when selecting "Analysis" button for an inactive costing sheet condition, the message "Quantity could not be converted from XX to XX Message no. V1297" is displayed. See below for example:
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
K/821, quantity translation, Material master, alternative unit of measure, COPA, KE27 , KBA , CO-PA-ACT , Flow of actual values , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.