- This Master KBA is a starting point for finding existing information (KBAs, Installation Guides and PAM) that will help installing and configuring SAP Lumira.
- SAP Lumira Desktop
- SAP Lumira Server for Teams
- SAP Lumira server for BI Platform
- Installation and Configuration documentation can be found at http://help.sap.com/lumira?current=boall.
- Direct links to Installation Guides:
- PAM (Product Availability Matrix) Related issues
- KBA 2216465 - Which Web Application Servers are Supported by Lumira Server for BI Platform?
- KBA 2217644 - When Trying to View Lumira Documents through BI Launch Pad, Internet Explorer Displays Blank Screen
- KBA 2157590 - Error 'jQuery.sap' is null or not an object when trying to view a Lumira Story in BI
- KBA 2114565 - Internet Explorer 9 only partially loads a visualization from Lumira Server and Cloud
- Basic Configuration Issues
- Basic Configuration Issues - Proxy Setup
- Environment Setup - BI Platform
- KBA 2209662 - Unable to initialize the DSL Service Provider & refresh failed errors while creating or refreshing Lumira documents
- KBA 2202760 - Error HDB 05408: Unable to connect to the BI Platform. Check your connection settings
- KBA 1968066 - What ports are required for Lumira Desktop to download data from a Universe?
- Permissions Issues
- Network Issues
- Troubleshooting Installation and Configuration Issues
- After you have reviewed ALL prerequisites, If all of the above seems daunting, check out the 'Easy / Simple' installation steps outlined in the SCN:
install config bip ls4bip ls4t team, guide, admin, LUMI, , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0