In PM form template if we do some modifications and click on save, system throwing script error message.
" An application error occurred. Please try again later or copy the below error information and send it to your support group if the issue keeps occuring"
HCM Core Bizx Platform
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to Instance
2. Navigate to Admin Center
3. Performance management
4. Go to Manage Template
5. Open the affected template
6. Do some changes in the template
7. Click on save
It could be a data issue
There could be a number of reasons that the system throws an error message. However we need to do some basic troubleshooting to find the exact cause as below.
1. Check if the issue persists in only one template or for all the PM form templates.
2. Check the linked Goal Plan, competency id, Rating scale are valid or not.
3. If everything seems to be perfect then just try to re-create the template and check. It does resolve the issue sometimes when the root cause is some data issue.
Script error unable to save PM template PM Form template Error while saving PM template , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem