To set INSS field as Mandatory/Non-Mandatory while hiring an employee for country Belgium
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Personnel Administration work center
2. Select Regular Tasks view.
3. Navigate to the tab Belgium
4. Select Hire Employee link
5. Add First Name and Last Name
6. Select Next button
INSS number is only mandatory if you are using payroll for the employees. If you are only entering employees for expenses then you can make the INSS field as Non-Mandatory
Steps followed to maintain INSS field as mandatory
1. Go to Business Configuration work center
2. Select Implementation Projects view
3. Select project with status Started
4. Select on Edit Project Scope
5. Move to Questions activity by selecting Next button
6. Expand Human Resources
7. Expand Personnel Administration
8. Select Personnel File
9. Check Do you want INSS number field to be mandatory? question
10. Select on Finish button.
- Once this Question is checked, * (mandatory symbol) will be seen next to INSS field indicating that the data should be filled in mandatorily and validation is done for the given data both in Hiring screen and Personal file of the employee.
- If we uncheck the Question, it is not mandatory to enter the data, but even if the user tries to enter the data, then the validation of INSS number is performed both in Hiring screen and Personal file.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To