A picklist is created through Admin Center. Please note that if you also want to modify an existing Picklist value, you will have to do it separately.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- In Admin Center, select Picklist Management
- Export the data format:
- Save the file and open it:
- Fill the file. You need to complete this file according to the following table:
- To sum up, a new picklist would look like this: (make sure to leave OptionId blank! It has to be filled by the system itself)
The value -1 means no value.
- Save the file and Import it in the instance. Make sure to select "Are all the Picklist new ? YES"
Create a picklist, Upload a picklist, Picklist Management, how to , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EP-ADM , Roles & Permission / Directory search , How To