You noticed that the Local atom of your Boomi account is fluctuating or is offline. This is seen in Manage --> Atom Management
Note - Local atom is indicated with a green or red circle where green indicates its availability (online) and red meaning that the atom is down/offline.
Example - The Local atom in the below screenshot (observe the red circle) indicates that the atom is offline.
This is due to communication failure between the server that hosts the local atom and the Boomi Platform. In this situation, the impact is as follows:
1. Documents and log files associated with process executions are not available.
2. Process executions cannot be manually initiated.
3. The Atom Container logs are not available via the Atom Managment UI. (You would still able to access the atom container logs from the <AtomHome>\logs
This is not an error from the SAP or Successfactors or Dell as the server that hosts the local atom is not maintained by SAP/Dell.
This is locally installed in an on-premise network (Client's network)
We could find few tips from Dell support regarding this topic -
1. Stop the Atom.exe process, wait 5 minutes, then start the atom. If this does not restore the atom to the appropriate status, stop the Atom.exe job, then, (if feasible, restart the server hosting the local atom.)
2. If stopping and starting the Atom/Server, do not clear the issue, reach out to your network administration resource for additional assistance confirming that the
appropriate ports have the correct privileges and the server has the correct firewall/proxy setting configured.
Boomi local atom down local atom is offline , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , Problem