This article provides information on how to enabled Fiori Onboarding Dashboard.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
To enable Fiori Onboarding Dashboard, follow the steps on how to enable or disable the 'Work Queue Refresh' option below.
- In [ SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Settings > Feature ]
- Locate the option 'Work Queue Refresh' and click it.
- Click 'Activate' button to enable Fiori Theme in Onboarding Dashboard.
- Go back to [ SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Work Queue ], click the 'Try New Version' button
- A pop-up button will appear if you would like to proceed to see the new version
- Fiori Theme in Onboarding Dashboard is now enabled
- To disable follow the steps 1 to 3 and instead of selecting 'Activate' select 'Deactivate'
- There is no function to hide the button 'Try New Version', see KBA 2366296
- There is no function to default all users the Fiori Onboarding Dashboard, they need to click 'Try New Version'. Refer to KBA 2687460
- 2366296 - Missing Functionality - Unable to Hide Try New Version Button - Onboarding [Usability]
- 2687460 - System Behavior - Unable Default Fiori Onboarding Dashboard to All Users - Onboarding [Usability]
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, Enable, Activate, Add, Work queue Refresh, Try New Version, Fiori, New, b1511 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , How To