- SAP Partner Experience Delivery provides a range of pre-audit services in preparation for the Partner COE audit which, upon successful completion, authorizes SAP Sell partners for VAR-Delivered support.
- Please refer to the Booking Guide for service description, requirements and booking deadlines: booking guide
- In order to book these services, Partners need to meet prerequisites as outlined in the booking guide
- In order to book these services, Partners need to complete the respective booking template of the service they wish to request (see attachement of this KBA), and open an incident to SAP on component SV-BO-REQ-PCOE, short text “PCOE Pre-Audit Service”, Description <enter the name of the service>, attaching the completed template.
- Open one incident per service
- In case of combined audit scenarios, please complete a service booking template for each partner account to receive a service report for each partner entity
Partner COE, PCOE, Pre-Audit Services, VAR Support, Partner Benefits Catalouge, PCOE Audit
a) To order the PCOE Onboarding Service (for readiness audit only), send in a service request. No booking template needed. Include any questions you may have into the service description of the incident.
b) To order the PCOE Pre-Audit Call download and complete the form " Booking Template - PCOE Pre-Audit Call Questionnaire". Attach it to your service request.
c) To order the PCOE Status Service download and complete the form "PCOE Status Service Booking template". Attach it to your service request.
d) To order the PCOE SAP Solution Manager System Check download and complete the form "SAP Solution Manager System Check - booking template". Attach it to your service request.
e) To order the PCOE Checklist Review Service download and complete the “PCOE Certification Checklist”, attach the completed checklist and supporting audit documents to your service request. In the event that you are not able to upload all documents (due to max. file size) to the incident, please request a container link from SAP providing your partner contact email address.
f) The PCOE Checklist Review Call cannot be ordered. It is by default scheduled when a PCOE Checklist Review Service is delivered.
g) To order the PCOE Post-Audit Call download and complete the form "Booking Template - PCOE Post-Audit Call Questionnaire". Attach it to your service request. , KBA , SV-BO-REQ-PCOE , Partner Certification Request , SV-BO-REQ , Request for Remote Service , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.