1. HCM On-Premise system is the master data system in this scenario.
2. You complete the On-Boarding activity in SAP HCM system using tcode "HRSFI_ONB_HIRE"
3. You trigger the employee replication from HCM system which replicates the user into Bizx(RH_SFI_SYNCHRONIZE_EMPL_DATA).
4. This results in duplication of users in BizX system.
5. Whereas if the you waits for some time and after the replication of users from HCM to BizX and then trigger the on-boarding from HCM system then no duplication occurs.
Bizx, HCM On-Premise
On-Boarding is an external application and the users which are replicated to BizX from HCM needs to be synchronized to the external application. If this not done then the above described issue occurs.
Before triggering the on-boarding from HCM side, please sync the employees from BizX system into the on-boarding system.
This is achieved using the back-end job “OnStartDateStatusChange”.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Replicate the users from the SAP ECC system to BizX.
2. Trigger the backend provisioning job so that the BizX system syncs the users into onboarding application.
3. Then trigger the on-boarding job from SAP ECC system.
Note: This job can be scheduled at lowest frequency for one hour. So, this is the smallest possible frequency. If the business requirement is less than that then this job should be run manually.
What does this backend provisioning job do?
It synchronizes kmsUserId in the object "OnboardingCandidateInfo" to the Bizx system UserID which is created newly from the SAP ERP HCM report "RH_SFI_SYNCHRONIZE_EMPL_DATA" .
An example of one sample candidate is shown below: For security reasons the data has been blacked out
KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , PA-SFI-TM , Integration with SuccessFactors BizX Talent Management , Problem