- The status of the Purchase Order is shown as "Created" on Step 4 of Sourcing Cockpit, even if the Purchase Order has failed to be created in the back-end system.
- The Document Number isn't displayed as a link, even if switch SRM_701_LINK_TO_ERP is active.
- System shows zero in column Total Value.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Classic scenario with SOA
EBP, SRMSTD, REFRESH, /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOM_SOCO_GAF4, ls_created_obj-status_description = 'Created'(019)., SOA, asynchronous , KBA , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.