You wish to add in allow list a certain IP in SuccessFactors to allow API access.
SuccessFactors HXM Suite BizX - ODATA or SFAPI
Reproducing the Issue
[Enter your Reproducing the Issue here...]
1. Go to Admin Tools > Password & Login Policy Settings
2. Select "Set API login exceptions..." and click on the Add button
3. Enter the following details:
(a) Username : < user with sfapi or odata permissions >
(b) Maximum password age(days): < as per your requirement (use the value -1 to avoid expiry) >
(c) IP address restrictions: < add the IP from the error message or the IP of your server (who will call the SuccessFactors API) >
4. Once done, click on the "Set Password & Login Policy" to save the changes.
Just FYI (in case you have some question about it):
The red message "Enabling or disabling this feature will force ALL users to change their passwords":
- is just above "Set API login exceptions..."
- and just below the "Maximum Password Age (in days)"
This red message is applicable for the field "Maximum Password Age (in days)".
Allow list API, SuccessFactors, Set API login exceptions, Password & Login Policy Settings, -1, OData, SFAPI, HCM HXM Suite, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-CE , Compound Employee API , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , How To